Eyelash Extension Class
You asked…We Listened! We are pleased to announce that our
NORTH HILLS BEAUTY ACADEMY WILL HOST A ( 2 )DAY LASH CERTIFICATION CLASS Don’t miss out on this opportunity ! SPACE IS LIMITED!! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!
Lash Affair Academy™ Classic Lash Certification teaches the Classic Technique, which is the art of applying 1 lash extension to 1 natural lash safely and masterfully. www.lashaffair.com
LOCATION: North Hills Beauty Academy
813 West View Park Drive
Pittsburgh PA 15229
DATE : Saturday DECEMBER 1, 2018 & Sunday December 2, 2018
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. both days
CURRENT STUDENTS OF SH and NH BEAUTY ACADEMY: $600.00
GRADUATES OF SH AND NH BEAUTY ACADEMY : $650.00
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 15th ,2018 * FEW SPOTS LEFT!!
PLEASE CALL 412-561-3381 to register a $350.00 deposit is required to hold your spot!
CLASSIC PREREQUISITES:Must hold the proper professional license to do lash extensions within your state. Check with your state’s Cosmetology Board for this requirement.
CLASSIC LASH CERTIFICATION:
- Lash Affair Product Kit
- Comprehensive Manual
- Student Practice
- Client Service and Business Consulting
- An official Certificate from a reputable program
- Ongoing Mentorship and Support
- A Lash Affair trainer instructs the class
LASH AFFAIR CLASSIC KIT ( included in the price above)
- Couture Classic Lashes – C curl 0.15 diameter 9mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – C curl 0.15 diameter 10mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – C curl 0.15 diameter 11mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – C curl 0.15 diameter 12mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – C curl 0.15 diameter 13mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – CC curl 0.15 diameter 9mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – CC curl 0.15 diameter 10mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – CC curl 0.15 diameter 11mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – CC curl 0.15 diameter 12mm
- Couture Classic Lashes – CC curl 0.15 diameter 13mm
- True Love Adhesive
- 3M tape
- Alcohol Pads (12 count)
- MatteGel Pads (20 pack)
- First Impression Primer
- The Breakup Remover
- Double Date Tweezers
- On Point Tweezers
- Size Matters Tweezers
- Eyelash Brushes (50 pack)
- Microtip Swabs (100 pack)
- Jade Stone Covers
- Nano Mister
- Strip Lashes for Practice
- TLC Cleanser
- Magnifying Glasses
- Black Lash Palette Organizer
- Eye Love Cleansing Brushes (10)
- Eyelash Makeup Bag
- Love Shack Airtight Adhesive Storage
- Lash Mirror
- HD Mascara
- Black Eyeliner Pen
- Lash Map Stickers
10am – 1pm Theory
1pm – 2pm Lunch
2pm – 4pm Live Demos
4pm – 5pm Student Practice
5pm – 6pm Q&A | Plan for Day 2 | Wrap Up
10am – 1pm Consultations | 1st Live Practice
1pm – 2pm Lunch
2pm – 4pm Practice
4pm – 4:30pm Pictures | Clean Up
4:30pm – 5:30pm Business Building
5:30pm – 6:00pm Q&A | Certificates Awarded
PLEASE CALL 412-561-3381 To REGISTER No online registration available
SOUTH HILLS BEAUTY ACADEMY LASH CLASS
In this one-day advanced beauty class, you will learn the intricate application of individual eyelash extensions to beautify your client with a full set of lashes. Become skilled in the technique and visual artistry to give your client the look they desire whether it is a natural look or more dramatic lashes.
Today, individual eyelash extensions are one of many options for women who have sparse or short lashes and are seeking a fuller more glamorous look.
A professional kit is included, however, this is a non-product promoting class. Therefore, taking this course does not certify you in the professional product used in kits. This course is designed to teach you the basic technique and safety requirements to successfully apply for lash extensions.
This one-day class includes theory, demo, hands-on experience and a kit to perform over 50 full sets of eyelashes. As a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist by adding lash extensions to your service list, you will become more marketable and increase your income potential!
Classes are @ South Hills Location 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
NOV 26th Registration Deadline Nov 5th 2018- CLASS FULL
Take an advanced beauty course to further your skills
Please be advised that these courses taken on a standalone basis are not transferable to a program leading to state licensure. Please check with your state for licensing requirements. These CE Classes are not eligible for Federal Financial aid. Students are not offered all of the student services offered to students and graduates of larger programs.
Things to consider when deciding if becoming a lash extension specialist is right for you:
- You must have good finger dexterity and coordination.
- You must have good vision as you will need to see up close and have depth perception.
- You must have the ability to sit for long periods of time and have patience, as applications can take up to 2 hours or more!